Apple has announced iOS 9.3 Beta which is available to public beta testers and developers. iOS 9.3 has several new great features and updates:
- Night Shift – Uses your location and phone time to turn down the blue light on your screen after sunset and putting it back to normal at sunrise. I’ve used this for a few nights now and it works well.
- Notes – Ability to finger print protect your notes.
- News – Improved selection of personal recommendations, landscape mode and a much needed speed boost in new article fetching.
- Health – General enhancements and improvement in finding apps that report data to the health app.
- CarPlay – Improved Apple Music with enhanced recommendations. Also ‘nearby’ finds local things like gas stations.
- Education Preview – Many new enhancements for education.