Apple has released iOS 8.1.3 which includes a range of bug fixes and enhancements. These include:
- Fix for an issue that prevented some users entering their Apple ID passwords for Messages and FaceTime.
- Spotlight bug which caused Spotlight to stop showing app results.
- Issue that prevented multitasking gestures from working on the iPad.
- Reduction in the amount of space required when performing an iOS update.
- New configuration options for education standardised testing.
The update is available now via the 'over the air' download feature.